College Faith 1
150 Christian Leaders and Educators Share Faith Stories from Their Student Days
Edited by Ronald Alan Knott
With first person testimonies by Andrew K. Benton, Bill Bright, Tony Campolo, Clyde Cook, Keith Graber Miller, Alec Hill, Walter C. Kaiser, Jr., Frederica Mathewes-Green, R. Albert Mohler, Jr., Kelly K. Monroe, J. P. Moreland, Richard J. Mouw, Mark A. Noll, Ronald J. Sider, Robert B. Sloan, Jr., Jon R. Wallace, Gregory L. Waybright, Craig Williford and 132 more.
About the College Faith SeriesMore than 100 college, university, and seminary presidents, with an outstanding roster of administrators, professors, and other Christian thought leaders, share moving and instructive personal stories of how God led them while they themselves were students in higher education. Whether students, professors, administrators, or employees, all Christians involved in any way with higher education will find this unique collection of personal testimonies a compelling and winsome call to faith amid the trials and triumphs of academic life.
Sample Story Titles
- God Never Calls a Wrong Number by Donald O. Young
- The Grace of the Personal Touch by Andrew K. Benton
- Hey Buddy, Do You Need a Ride? by Jerry E. McGee
- Jesus in the Dump by Mark Benedetto
- Love in the Attic and Baths Next Door by LeRoy Lawson
- The Meter Reader and the Widow by Ronald L. Ellis
- Mornings with Brother Miles by Clyde Cook
- Oil under a Hot Tin Roof by Dorothy Jean Weaver
- Slave of Jesus by Bill Bright
- Waking Up by Mark A. Noll
Editor: Ronald Alan Knott
Add your product specifications here.