College Faith 3
150 Christian Leaders and Educators Share Faith Stories from Their Student Days
Edited by Ronald Alan Knott
With 150 personal testimonies written by Christian administrators and professors from more than 100 colleges and universities, including Abilene Christian University, Azusa Pacific University, Baylor University, Biola University, Calvin College, Cedarville University, Goshen College, Howard Payne University, Liberty University, Loma Linda University, Mercer University, MidAmerica Nazarene University, Mississippi College, Pepperdine University, Samford University, Seattle Pacific University, Southern Adventist University, Southern Wesleyan University, Wheaton College—and many more.
From the Publishers’ Preface: “Many great revivals of primitive godliness began on college campuses, fueled by personal testimonies to the moving of the Holy Spirit. Testimony meetings in other times and in various traditions also helped shape the Christian faith as we know it today. It is our loss that those valuable spiritual exercises have fallen out of fashion in much of institutional Christendom. In response, we feel called to host some ‘testimony meetings’ in book form. Thus, College Faith 3 continues our practice of presenting, in one volume, fifteen ‘meetings’ of ten testimonies each.”
About the College Faith SeriesMore than 100 college, university, and seminary presidents, with an outstanding roster of administrators, professors, and other Christian thought leaders, share moving and instructive personal stories of how God led them while they themselves were students in higher education. Whether students, professors, administrators, or employees, all Christians involved in any way with higher education will find this unique collection of personal testimonies a compelling and winsome call to faith amid the trials and triumphs of academic life.
Sample Story Titles
- The Atheist and the Voice of God by John Collins
- Canned Beans, the Telephone Company, and Tithe by Holly Hill-Stanford
- Confirmation in the Trash by Karen G. Doenges
- God with Me at Emmanuel by Michael S. Stewart
- God's Gonna Trouble the Water by Penny Long Marler
- Mrs. Andrews, Prexy, and the Altar Call by Don Mason
- The New Creation that Got a "C" by Robert Chasnov
- No Extra Credit for a Modern Virgin Mary by Crystal Downing
- One-Second Conversion by Marsha Daigle-Williamson
- A Shepherd in a Wrinkled Suit by Michael Gough
Editor: Ronald Alan Knott
Add your product specifications here.