Andrews Study Bible (NIV) Bonded Leather Burgundy
- Easy-to-read design in two-color print
- More than 10,000 study notes written by an international group of Bible scholars and theologians
- Feature articles discussing the inspiration and message of the Bible
- An introduction to each book of the Bible, including an outline
- A unique, linked reference system to illuminate great themes of the Bible
- A highlighted center margin with thousands of cross-references and translation notes
- An annotated scripture index to the great themes
- 11 two-color in-text maps
- 15 full-color end maps of the land of the Bible, with a comprehensive index
- Charts that present important Bible information for easy understanding
- Practical advice on how to follow the Bible in daily life, including a popular Bible reading plan
- An extensive concordance
Leslie N. Pollard
The Andrews Study Bible was made possible by the contributions of biblical scholars and theologians from around the world who wrote the original material for the book introductions and study notes. As part of the normal publication process, their contributions benefited from several lines of evaluation, critical review, and editing.
What information is presented in the book introductions?
Each book of the Bible is introduced with a discussion of facts regarding the title, author, date, themes, purpose, and structure, also including an outline of the book’s content.
What “great themes” appear in your linked reference system?
The great themes and annotated scripture index include twenty-eight topics such as salvation, death, creation, the Sabbath, and the Second Coming of Jesus.
Do you sell other translations of this Bible?
Spanish and Portuguese translations may be purchased through Pacific Press.
Is the volume in a format that is easy to read?
The text of this volume is presented with a style of design and typography intended for easy use, readability, and understanding. The font size of the Bible text is 9.25 pt and the notes 8 pt.
Do you have a red-letter edition of this Bible?
The Bible text and most of the content of the study notes appear in black type. However, for easy location and pleasant appearance, several other elements on a page are in color. Color is not applied to any biblical text, as all passages of it are considered equally sacred.
How can I get a name engraved on the Bible?
Engravings can often be arranged with Adventist Book Centers or directly with engraving services in your area.
Add your product specifications here.